Melrose Georgetown Hotel is a boutique hotel in Washington, DC
offering remarkable accommodations and amenities. Sharing a
Pennsylvania Avenue address with the White House, our charming
Georgetown hotel offers a prestigious setting steps from the Foggy
Bottom Metro station and minutes from attractions such as the
National Mall, George Washington University, the Kennedy Center,
Smithsonian museums, and the Potomac Riverfront.
Located on power avenue in the Nation's Capital, Melrose
Georgetown Hotel welcomes its guests under the protection of the
Gryphon. This mystical and powerful half Eagle and half Lion
protector is a guardian of legendary service that will make you
feel truly inspired and wanting to return during your next visit to
the Nation's Capital.
Guestrooms and suites at our Georgetown hotel are designed for
the traveler in mind. Sleek bold lines and soft neutral tones
accent each luxury accommodation in contemporary style and
traditional design can be found throughout the hotel, making your
stay truly comfortable. All accommodations are spacious and unique
in design providing the latest in comfort with pillow top
mattresses, flat screen televisions, mini sized refrigerators, in
room safes for valuables and much, much more.
The Melrose Hotel is a Bronze Level member of EarthPact where hospitality and sustainability meet. The Melrose has adopted a comprehensive set of green practices to promote earth conscious operations and make a lasting impact on the environment.
The Melrose Hotel is also an EarthPact Green Meetings hotel and the owners have invested in an ozone purification system to further the hotelís conservation efforts.
- Administration: office equipment turned off; recycle printer cartridges; cell phone recycling; default printer settings set for double sided; staff training; and, EarthPact Steering Committee on premises.
- Food and beverage: charitable organization relationship; draft beer service; PC consumption reduced; minimize delivery; sustainable coffee; sustainable/organic specialty foods; green cleaning products; and, filtered water.
- Facility: CFL bulb replacement; manual meeting room lighting; soap dispensers in public restrooms; preventive maintenance of laundry equipment; low flow showerheads; and, quarterly energy audit.
- Rooms: furniture donation program; temperature setting standard, drapery standard, lighting standard, donation or ragging of discarded linen; linen reuse program; paperless registration; and, organic guestroom amenities.
- 100% Non-Smoking Property
- Accessible Guestrooms
- Bell Staff
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- In-Room Heating & Air Conditioning
- In-Room Iron & Ironing Board (by request)
- Meeting Facilities
- Pet Friendly
- Rollaway Beds (Based on Availability)
- Room Service
- Valet Parking (Fee)
- Wake-Up Service
- Wi-Fi (Fee)
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Valet Parking: $48.00 per day
- Pet Policy: A one time non-refundable pet fee of $100 per room is the cost of the pet fee, amenities and deep cleaning the room. Weight limit is 75 lbs, and some breed restrictions may apply.